My Photo
Name:
Location: Aurora, Colorado

Me. 27. Female. Married. Sister. Daughter. Teacher. Friend.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Colorado Kid by Stephen King


Genre: Fiction
Pages: 200?
Duration: About 3 days, end of Feb 2007, listen to on CD

Description:
A new journalist in a small coastal town learns from two old-timers. The two tell her of a man who was found dead on the beach 20 years earlier. The two tell her the story and revel details in the same order that they learned them. In the end, they decide "the Colorado Kid" was murdered.

Review: If I had been reading this book instead of listening, I would have put it down. Definitely a slow book and not what I've come to expect from Stephen King. The entire time I was waiting for it to pick up or get to a twist or something interesting, but that never happened. I wouldn't really recommend this to anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home